Autonomous Safety Solution Key Statistics Regarding Forklift Related Accidents
11 % of forklifts involve in work accident annually
up to $35,000 fine for an accident involving a forklift
over 140 workers are injured by forklifts annually
up to 100 fatal accidents annually
Forklift & Pedestrian Anti-Collision System
Collision Avoidance System
Autonomous speed reduction in protection zones
According to OSHA’s statistics, up to 70 % of forklift accidents can be prevented by a higher level of safety. The ALIS Shield eliminates the blind spots in operation and autonomously invokes the required predefined actions:
- Autonomous deceleration of the forklift trucks in zones.
- Interactive vibration of pedestrian tags in close proximity of forklifts.
- Triggering on the LED floor marking by forklift/pedestrian movement.
Features of Comprehensive Collision Avoidance System
- 2 phase speed deceleration of forklift truck towards other forklift trucks and/or pedestrians.
- Speed zoning (indoor/outdoor).
- Intelligent interaction with LED floor marking.
- Visual and acoustic alert inside the truck cabin.
Autonomous Speed Control in Zones
The ALIS Shield can autonomously control the speed of forklifts in different zones and in different use-cases.
ALIS Shield automatically:
- Detects pedestrians entering the surroundings of forklift trucks.
- Brakes to walking speed when approaching the protection zones.
- Slows down to a programmable speed limit when coming inside / outside speed unlimited.
Opto-acoustic Signalisation of Danger Inside the Forklift Cabine
Hitting or crushing a person is one of the most frequent injuries involving forklifts. The ALIS proximity system offers:
- Inside cabin light signalization with optoacoustic alert.
- Immune button for temporary (10 sec) speed deceleration functionality deactivation.
- Extension of AI powered cameras for pedestrian detection.
Easy & Fast Changes of Anti-collision System in Web & Mobile App
ALIS Shield autonomous safety includes an easy-to-use web application that allows you to change settings and activate/deactivate advanced functionality onsite.
Parameters for change:
- Vehicle Performance
- Smart LED Projection
- Zone Deceleration
Serious injury total 34 900 annually Collision Avoidance System
According to OSHA about 70 % of forklift accidents could be prevented.
Led Your Safety Shine Key Benefits of LED Floor Marking Method
70 % forklift-related accidents can be prevented
forklift accidents cost $135 million per year
34,900 serious injuries annually
$15 billion costs on damaged MHE annually
Forklist Collision Avoidance For Safer Workplace
ALIS system is the tailored-made solution for improved safety and increased efficiency of all operations.
Collision Avoidance System
Forklift & Pedestrian autonomous safety
The ALIS system is a comprehensive solution that wirelessly communicates with LED floor marking and invokes interactive predefined actions against collisions under one roof.
System communicates with electric devices such as:
- Automatic doors and gates.
- Industrial LED floor marking and traffic lights.
- Smart parabolic mirror.
Interactive Safety Solution Under One Roof
The pedestrian is equipped with a personal wristband that wirelessly communicates (peer-to-peer) with the vehicle tag. The wristband interactively alerts pedestrians to the potential danger of close proximity of forklift trucks or when entering hazardous zones.
Vehicle Tag Transferable from Fleet-to-fleet
- UWB Vehicle tag easy to install.
- Connected to MHE battery.
- Easy to transfer from fleet-to-fleet.
- MHE manufacturer independent unit.